You might be wondering: What exactly did Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez lose, besides the title of Miss Universe?
As Miss Universe Miss Philippines Pia Wurtzbach will travel the world. She will enrich others by providing humanitarian efforts to affect positive change, all while developing her personal career goals.
Beyond media attention, Miss Universe gets a year's salary, a fancy New York City apartment, and plenty of free stuff (especially clothes and beauty products) provided by sponsors. Discover the list below (according to NormanNorman.com)
"Goodbye Vegas, hello New York City! This is my first time seeing The Big Apple. #MissUniverse - Pia"
The prize package for this year includes
1) A year-long salary as Miss Universe. Amount undisclosed.
2) Luxury Accomodations in a New York City Apartment for her entire reign, inclusive of living expenses.
3) A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
4) A one year supply of hair care and other products from Chi
5) A new custom Diamond tiara and jewelry designed by DIC
6) Shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes
7) Swimwear by YamamaY
8) A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
9) Gym Membership to Gravity Fitness @Le Parker Meridien Hotel and Hair Services from John Barrett Salon
10) A modeling portfolio from Fadil Berisha
11) Dermatology and skincare services from Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
12) Professional Health and Nutrition Consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot and Dental Services by Dr. Jan Linhart
13) Professional representation by the Miss Universe Organization
14) Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
15) Access to various New York City events invluding casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties
16) Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization