Deshauna recently graduated with a Master’s of Science degree in Management Information Systems and Services from University of Maryland University College. She commissioned as a Quartermaster Officer in 2011 and is currently a Logistics commander for the 988th Quartermaster Detachment unit at Fort Meade, Maryland.
She has a passion to serve the men and women in the U.S. military, specifically focusing on PTSD treatment for soldiers returning from deployments and suicide prevention in the armed forces.
Deshauna Barber via instagram
What does Miss USA 2016 Win ?
– Luxury accommodations in an apartment in NYC, including living expenses and a salary
– Gifts from the official sponsors
– Consultation with a professional wardrobe stylist and access to an appearance wardrobe
– A one-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy
– Professional skin and hair care services as well as fitness services throughout reign
– Representation by the Miss Universe Organization and Rubenstein Public Relations
– Modeling portfolio
– The chance to travel the country as a goodwill ambassador
– A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that opens professional doors that would not otherwise be accessible
As-tu aimé cet article ?