MEGAN YOUNG'S FAVORITE MAKE UP
I use everyday MAC’s Loose Powder in Medium but for shoots, I use Studio Fix Liquid Foundation in NC 35. I like that it blends on my skin naturally and makes me look flawless.
According to the Ibtimes.com, here are the top 5 fitness secrets of 2013 Miss World, Megan Young:
1. Functional Training : “to strengthen the muscles, enhancing the fluidity of her walk.”
2. Weight Training : “to tone her major muscle groups and achieve the right curves.”
3. Core Training: “to attain six-pack abs and slimmer midsection.”
4. Cardio-Vascular Exercises: “She did cardio-vascular exercises twice to thrice a week, including belly dancing and Zumba.”
5. Trainers focused on her problem areas: thighs and shoulders
SHE'S A MAJOR FOODIE
Although Megan Young maintains a tiny waistline she is a hardcore foodie and has an immense love for chocolates, cupcakes, macaroons, waffles, flan, ice cream, milk tea, and mac and cheese. Her Instagram account features various types of food, and the 23-year-old does not hold reservations in adoring her favorite munchies.
Megan Young's fitspiration is Candice Swanepoel, a Victoria's Secret Angel.
Jonas Gaffud, known to be The Man inside beauty queens said “I told Megan to study Audrey Hepburn and Princess Grace of Monaco. She should look sweet and regal,”
“Each pageant has a different requirement. In Miss Universe, the walk should be fierce …In Miss World it should be classy.” Aside from the preparations made by Megan Young, one of the secret weapon of the Miss World winner is her humility and willingness to work hard as revealed by her sister, GMA 7 actress Lauren Young who was supporting Megan during her stint in Bali with their brother Victor and mother Vicky.
After her trip in India, Megan Young take a break as Miss World (for a few days) to spend time with her family.
Did you like this article?