IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTESPAGEANTS NEWS operates under the EU/US “fair use” policies governing practices such as quoting and linking on the Internet.
PAGEANTS NEWS quotes contents, which were originally published on third party online publications.
During MAXXCOM Internet's (PAGEANTS NEWS Owner) 10 years of existence it hasn't received any legal claims.
Legally (citation right);
o When quoting a 3rd party publication, it is required to clearly state the original publication source of the review (like: “written by: publication.com”).
o It is not required to include a link to the original article.
PAGEANTS NEWS policies for quoting third parties' contents:
o Always clearly state the original publication source.
o Always link to the original publication source.
As long as PAGEANTS NEWS's client/partner follows PAGEANTS NEWS's policies; PAGEANTS NEWS will take full responsibility.
o If PAGEANTS NEWS's policies are not followed, PAGEANTS NEWS takes no responsibility.
In case that you (as a user) are approached by a publication source which claim rights to any third party content, please report it immediately to PAGEANTS NEWS.
External Links Policy
PAGEANTS NEWS links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our site. While many sites provide very useful information, PAGEANTS NEWS only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of PAGEANTS NEWS if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside PAGEANTS NEWS. The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from PAGEANTS NEWS Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on PAGEANTS NEWS? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
PAGEANTS NEWS reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on PAGEANTS NEWS, please contact us using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.